First Visit Since Corona, Pleasantly Surprised
Sorry about a report in English, but I read somewhere that English is preferred over poorly translated German.

First visit back to Oase since Corona for me near the beginning of September.  While the number of girls was considerably less than before, there were still several very fuckable girls to chose from.   Some of the girls I recognized from pre-Covid, but about half were new faces to me.   On the weekend nights I would say there were 30+ girls to choose from.   In the day shift, maybe 20+ girls, but 3-4 were quite doable. 

I was worried about all of the price inflation I read about. But all of my sessions were are the 50E per 30min standard. In some cases I added extras at the standard rate... 100E for 60 min, or +50E Extras or +100E for anal but it 50E for 30 min was readily available.

Of the girls I talked to or fucked, two girls did not agree to the standard old pricing, and I didn't go with them.  In all the other cases, it seemed pretty straight forward to get the standard rate, although maybe half of the girls I did I knew from past trips which may have helped.  Also, I heard the girls complaining that business was poor, and at times I saw only maybe 3 or 4 room keys gone from the rack, with lots of guys not going with any girls so it may be worse if it gets busy.

My original plan was to spend some days at Oase and others at Sharks since I had heard that the Sharks lineup is much bigger than Oase now.  But there were more girls at Oase that I could fuck in my time there, so I elected to spend the days I had available only at Oase and on my first day I found some good girls I wanted to repeat with.  My time at FKK was limited, and I thought it was best to go with some sure things rather than try out new girls who might be hit or miss.  

I  also much prefer the Oase garden, sitting in the hot tub watching the girls go up the stairs after coming out of their changing room after showering after being fucked, the pizza, and especially the "relax" room over the Sharks warehouse feel.  A couple of nights they did not have pizza, they just had the BBQ outside which I found kind of mediocre.  But their pizza is quite good and when they have the pizza I don't need to leave to go get a decent dinner.

Is there something similar to the "relax" room by the pool at Sharks?  I like to be able to go to a quiet area to do something like read rather than sit bored with a ton of smoke, noise and girls going "where do you go baby?"   If there was, I might have tried one night at Sharks this trip.

I know Babylon has the terrace by the front where they let you use your phone, but I don't understand why more clubs don't do something similar to the relax room to have guys want to stay for as long as possible without being bored out of their minds.

For those who make a trip to visit the FKKs and worried about whether it would be worth the hassle post Covid, I would say go for it, it was still a good experience for me.  While the number of girls to chose from was maybe a third of what it might have been pre Covid, it was still decent at a club the size of Oase.   I did do 2 nights at Babylon as well, and while they were a success for me, it was because I lucked out and picked 2 great girls who were free and available.  If it weren't for them, or if they were busy, I would not have sessioned.  And I did them for 60 and 90 minutes, so at smaller clubs like Babylon even if there are 1 or 2 good girls there, they may never be available and you might have some difficulty.  I was prepared to head to Samya if need be, but never needed to.
Es bedanken sich: Spitz81,Savage,Stuart,Art_Vandalay,Joseph-NR,mark38,Froscher,streuner-strolch,SpassVögler,Champion Lover