Oktober im FKK World
Apologies for not writing in my bad German.

After disappointing visits to Acapulco Gold, a catastrophic lineup at Finca, ok visits to Bernds, Luderland and Arabella, I made several drives to World around the middle of October just for old times sake

Entry required proof of vaccination and contact details

I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the new layout, even if I miss the chats around the dining table. I liked the large couches downstairs. The essence of the club is unchanged in some ways - the design encourages girls to patrol all areas. The ghosts of the past were in my mind too much, but the present was interesting enough to exorcise them more or less

10 euro entry, including two towels. Food is ordered individually and is ok (the biggest dish cost 12.50 I think) but not interesting, and the dining area is now a sad place. Water at 2.50 euros. Each day during stays of six hours plus I spent between 15 and 25 euros total (excluding payments to the girls)

The atmosphere was very relaxed in the daytime, and partylike at weekend nights.

I chose Ionella because of the optics, even though service for me has never been good. Her prices are very creative and also depend on her view of the customer. In the room she initially offered a very basic service for 60, but when we discussed further she offered a different arrangement. We talked a little and she was very honest about her business and her life. I really enjoyed half hour with her, and would probably repeat occasionally

I was snared by Damaris of course, of whom I used to be a daily regular. We always have fun together, but her service is very variable, and she is a bit assertive in her approach.

Maria is around 30, Romanian gypsy features, and very slim. She was very relaxed and gave excellent traditional FKK service, including good ZK. I recommend her, although customers might be put off by her worry that the condom might come off. WHF 100% despite that

Sonia is still good, although her size has increased to more than is in my normal range.

Generally the girls were very nice to me - very little "Princess" attitude

So for me the future of World is unclear, but there is hope. And a return is required to see how it goes. The risk for me is only 10 euros (plus food and drinks) for which I get a day's comfort and relaxation in a semi luxuriant surrounding
Kein Augenblick ist je verloren
Wenn er im Herzen weiterlebt
Es bedanken sich: Dr.Stech,dicker300,Stuart,Cyper,lichtrebell,sarut,Baron von Geil,Ynra,neveroddoreven,atlantisfan,MilknCoke,verweser,Makaha
Got to FKK Village before for 2 hours (30€) to get a good breakfast, coffee and Sauna ans then drive the 12 min to World.
(28.10.2021, 13:36)kenbutch schrieb: Apologies for not writing in my bad German.

So for me the future of World is unclear, but there is hope. And a return is required to see how it goes. The risk for me is only 10 euros (plus food and drinks) for which I get a day's comfort and relaxation in a semi luxuriant surrounding

@ kenbutch:
I'm a little bit concerned about the audience. due the the less costs for entry nearly everybody can enter...
What kind of audience are there, how is the atmosphere

When I got you correctly, the basic service costs 60Euro right?
@kenbutch

Kannst du bitte noch die Preise sagen?

Danke
lw
Für jedes Problem gibt es eine Lösung, die einfach, klar und falsch ist.
(Henry Louis Mencken)
(28.10.2021, 13:36)kenbutch schrieb: The ghosts of the past were in my mind too much, but the present was interesting enough to exorcise them more or less

Generally the girls were very nice to me - very little "Princess" attitude

Thanks for the update on this club and nicely written report. 

About the "exorcising" of ghosts: I truly hope no girl swiveled her head multiple times and then threw up some of that green stuff on you!
(28.10.2021, 15:59)Lustwandel schrieb: @kenbutch

Danke
lw
Normalerweise 60430 und 120 Euro für 60 Minuten (ohne Extras)
(28.10.2021, 15:53)lichtrebell schrieb: @ kenbutch:
I'm a little bit concerned about the audience. due the the less costs for entry nearly everybody can enter...
What kind of audience are there, how is the atmosphere

When I got you correctly, the basic service costs 60Euro right?

Tagesüber sehr ruhige Kunden, keine Gruppen. Es gibt keine mehr Gruppen Deutsche Männer zum Essen und Plaudern - das ist vorbei. Das Musik ist meistens gut gelaunt (es gibt auch Manele)

Abends mehr Jungs (unter 40) aber keine schlechtes Verhalten (jedenfalls ich  habe keine gesehen - ich bin jeden Tag um 19.00 verlassen weil ich musste 1.5 Stunden fahren)
Es bedanken sich: Ynra,neveroddoreven,lichtrebell
(28.10.2021, 20:01)kenbutch schrieb:
(28.10.2021, 15:59)Lustwandel schrieb: @kenbutch

Danke
lw
Normalerweise 60430 und 120 Euro für 60 Minuten (ohne Extras)

Normalerweise wissen wir. Wie waren Preis und Dauer bei Deinen Buchungen?
Ich habe 60 Euro für 30 Minuten und 120 Euro für 60 Minuten bezahlt
Es bedanken sich: neveroddoreven,sarut,memphis