Sharks - a foreigner's view
I am an English speaker with incredibly limited German and I visited Sharks for the first time on Saturday 13th November.

I have read this forum for several weeks in advance of going to Sharks, always using a translation browser.

I arrived at about 2030, got my towel, robe, slippers, key. I got showered and changed and went to take a look.

I was approached by Barbie immediately, sitting near the stairs to the jacuzzi area. Very pretty, very forward. I had promised myself not to choose a girl in the first sixty minutes so I remembered her name and said I would come back later.

I waited for about one hour and got talking to Alina. Tall, blonde, pretty. Very friendly. €100 for 30 minutes. We went upstairs and got a room and she did everything I wanted in that 30 minutes. Very friendly. We said hello to each other the rest of the evening as we each made our way round the club.

After that some food and some time in the garden to cool down, after maybe one hour back in and ready for more.

I was at the bar and I got speaking to a girl called Melanie. She is not the prettiest girl there but had something special about her. Big glasses, natural tits, no tattoos, she had a real confidence. I decided to go with her and started to enquire. She wanted €150 for 30 minutes sex, kissing, oral. I told her everyone else does €100 and her face fell and she said OK, she would do €100. I didn't go for her though because if she thinks she is already not earning enough then the service will not be as good.

I found Nico - 21 years old, Romanian. Amazing tits. Just the best tits ever. We sat for a bit and chatted. She is very friendly. Arranged the same €100. We got to the room and she was a bit more hesitant with the service. Kissing with no tongues. No eye contact for the sex. Then, when I finished, she was very friendly again. Laughing, good fun. I think she doesn't like the sex but is just so pretty.

A bit more quiet time and then I was approached by 20 year old Katrin from Moldova. Skinny, A cup. No tattoos. Very natural in appearance. We sat on the sofas near the sauna and then into the room with her and she gave great service. Friendly, lots of eye contact. As it was my third pop, we were maybe 30 minutes at it and I still hadn't come. So she began to me off. 5 minutes of that and she said that I would have to finish myself while playing with her tits and kissing her. Job done. Maybe 40 minutes in total. A really friendly girl with good service.

Speaking English is probably easier for interaction with the girls. I would start with some German and they would switch to English immediately. With other guys there, it was tough to have a conversation. I spoke to one guy in the sauna, but that was it. I think it is maybe better to go with friends rather than to go alone in the hope of spending downtime in talking to people.

Towards the end of the night, there were many guys sleeping upstairs. Because I had had so much trouble with my third pop, I didn't go with any more girls. At 2.30, I decided to leave. There were still guys arriving at that time, still lots of girls, things were getting a bit more quiet.

All in all, lots of fun had. €365 spent. €65 entrance and 3 X €100.

Thanks for all the info on here, please ask me if you have any other questions.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Dick-Milch,mu-tini,Fogao,nieimleben123456,odenhopper,wolle,,streuner-strolch,MAXPOWER,fabi,Gere6,Ale3x,neveroddoreven,umblue,Saucisse,Hörbi,Homer,ooooo,Spitz81,morten,rk88,MrMoney777,BigBoobLover,Marc Aurel,Ynra,Investor,granatenmalte,tailwip,Ulver,Art_Vandalay,Lustmolch_69,Aimita,Senex,Alex47,albatros,
So you miss the fire alarm, everyone in the club had to go into the garden. The girls all tried to keep warm to the rest of the men while the fire brigade searched the house.
I haven't seen it like this before
(15.11.2021, 22:20)Gimbla schrieb: So you miss the fire alarm, everyone in the club had to go into the garden. The girls all tried to keep warm to the rest of the men while the fire brigade searched the house.
I haven't seen it like this before

Not on Saturday just gone. That certainly didn't happen between 2030 and 0245.
Firealarm dosn't sound so good when you are in the room at that time.
Try to talk to other guys as well, somethimes there is someone english speacking and interesting to beat the time in between rooms
Es bedanken sich: Wavez