Mali small asian girl
Offenbach
0178-8407442
Karte Anzeigen
Hello my friends 

Writing in english because my german is horrible.

last month i got dumped by an asian girl so i decided to just visit this nice lady called Mali, i write her in whatsapp, she sends me a photo her direction and the services she offers 100€ 30 minutes 150€ for an hour so i get a date for the next day, she lives nearby the Martin-Luther Park. 

when i get there i send her a text and she opens the door, she isnt the model of the photo but i already expected that, still she is a very cute girl, like a 6.5/10, and she must be 25 or 27, she is in a black lingerie, we talk a little and i give her the money for an hour, her english is "ok".

we get undressed and then i start with the kisses, dont expect any tongue from her, i get her to the bed and keep kissing her, then i start with his neck and then her nipples, i tell her to start sucking my dick, she puts a condom and goes for it, nothing amazing, after a couple of minutes i start with the Missionary, she is pretty small and cant fit all of my dick so she felt really tight Unentschlossen , i keep kissing her while we are at it, and here is were i notice that she isnt really enjoying the sex and seems a little hurt, we change to doggy and then i tell her to ride me, once again she isnt that good at it and goes really slow, i decide to go once again in Missionary and finally cum, we talk for a while she is pretty nice, she says she is from china, i ask her from where and she tells me from hong kong, so a CCP fan i guess.

After a couple of minutes we go at it once again and more of the same, she seems to enjoy the talk more than the sex.

Anyways if you are looking for a cute young asian she is not bad, but it will feel like fucking a doll, so i dont think ill visit again, i rather go to anotai and fuck mimi again, not as good looking or young but REALLY fun to fuck.

Have fun my friends.
Es bedanken sich: Ulver,Driver66,Lustwandel,ch12345,schnorro,Hal222,lust6,morten,Stuart,dito,der derf
Good post, keep it up! Smile
most valuable player~
Thanks a lot for your experience report.

Next time pls. add some pics as the ad is no longer available and it´s not possible to assign the report to the lady.
Nur wer schon alle 3 Löcher gefüllt hat, weiß wovon er spricht Big Grin