Sharks Besuch - mit Alea
Neulich im Sharks

Am späten Nachmittag/frühen Abend eingecheckt. 65€ bezahlt und mit blauem Bademantel bewaffnet in die Kabine.  
Das Line-Up ist auch um diese Zeit schon sehr zahlreich und in guter bis sehr guter Optik vorhanden. Es fluten immer noch neue Frauen ein,  die erstmal rechts in der Umkleide verschwinden und dann  hübsch verwandelt das Line-Up weiter verstärken.
Das Line-Up ist schon einzigartig im Sharks. Ich bin die letzte Zeit viel in Clubs rumgekommen, aber in Bezug aufs Line-Up gibt es nirgends (nicht mal ansatzweise)  etwas vergleichbares.  
Am ehesten kam übrigens  -was mich echt überraschte- in Anzahl und Optik noch das Paradise in Saarbrücken dran.

Nach einem Cafe drehe ich eine kurze Runde und sehe locker 12-15  Optionen mit denen ich echt Lust hätte aufs Zimmer zu gehen.

Die Preisvorstellungen sind oftmals 100/30 min. Dann aber wird guter bzw vollumfänglicher Service versprochen.

Ich sehe eine CDL die mich stark an eine junge Frau aus meinem Umfeld erinnert. Sie läuft viel durch den Club. Mich reizt diese Ähnlichkeit -zu der an sich schon  guten Optik- noch zusätzlich.

Sie setzt sich nach etwas Blickkontakt meinerseits zu mir und stellt sich als Alea vor. Ich meine  Sie sei  aus Griechenland was mich erstmal überraschte.

Kurzbeschreibung: 160/165 cm gross, geschätzt Mitte 20, blonde halblange Haare, superschönes Gesicht mit tollen (deutlich geschminkten) Augen und schöner Nase ( seitlich mit kleinem Knopfpiercing versehen). Etwas grösserer A-Cup Busen und insgesamt schlank und zierlich bei KF32/34. Einigen Tattos u.a. auf den Waden, Schulter Arm.

Sie möchte 100€/ für schöne 30 min. Zk sind allerdings  nicht enthalten sagt Sie vorab.

Sie geht schon auf dem Sofa auf Tuchfühlung und kuschelt sich intensiv ran. Ich buche Sie inkl der Illusion der Ähnlichkeit.

Das Zimmer mit Ihr ist unter Berücksichtigung des Preises durchschnittlich, nicht mehr und nicht weniger.

Etwas Vorspiel, der sich anschliessende  Blow-Job ist ok und wir ficken in 2 Positionen. Was ich am besten an der Nummer empfinde ist ihr bei einer Stellung in die Augen zu schauen bei laufendem Kopfkino aufgrund dieser oben beschriebenen Ähnlichkeit 

Zk können für 50€ Extea zugebucht werden, was mir in der Gesamtheit aber dann doch zu teuer geworden wäre

I
Es bedanken sich: memphis,Stuart,wolle,morten,Gere6,mar347,hans69,Spider1hb,streuner-strolch,MilknCoke,MrMoney777,Muschkin,neveroddoreven,mark38,Baron von Geil,albatros,Investor,Spitz81,Dude,Sveto,verweser,Diescher,cumshot78
Notes about Alea:

I know this girl, but bottom line: Overall negative/non-repeatable experience. Over time, I came to view her as “a whore’s whore”… just trying to get the money by any measure (see below).

First, as mentioned by colleague Sarut in his excellent report just above, Alea is short (I think 160cms or even shorter? She wears very high platform shoes when she works the floor), blonde shoulder-length hair (clearly blonde from a bottle, i.e. “Flasche-Blonde”) and she advertises herself as coming from Greece. As a fluent Greek-speaker myself, I can confirm she does speak fluent Greek with a proper Mainland Greek accent. However, I have observed she also speaks fluent Bulgarian, which is not that common for native Greeks, and she is seen often hanging out with other purely Bg girls at the rear Rondell area behind the bar (she also is one of the most frequent and dedicated workers of the Whirlpool Deck upstairs). She also speaks very passable Deutsch, btw… She might indeed be from Greece, although when I asked her point blank “What part of Greece exactly do you come from” she dodged a direct answer and was a bit elusive about this subject. It is alternatively possible she is from the border area Greece-Bulgaria and thus speaks both languages fluentently; or she has a parent from each country…whatever, it’s not really our business. But she speaks native Greek with no hesitations…

I had one single Zimmer with her (100/60…but see more details below), which was actually not too bad at all, but not spectacular either: extended foreplay (at my bidding and direction), decent bj, nice cowgirl and reverse of that position, partly due to her very petite stature, but no ZK included. But then, during subsequent visits to Sharks, things went seriously downhill with her when I politely rejected her advances and didn’t immediately repeat with her, instead going with other girls to Zimmer. Here is the full story:

Temporal Context: The time was September or October 2021, a few months after the club reopening after lockdown. At this time in Sharks, the post-lockdown pricing structure was still in a state of flux and the so-called “new pricing” (100/30, 150/60) was not yet firmly locked in (like it is now, more or less) amongst most girls, but there was still a lot of “wiggle room” and a good number of girls were still happy to go for 100/60 with full service.

I was sitting in an “ubersicht” position on one of the couches on the upper Whirlpool Deck. Alea, who frequents this upper deck, came and introduced herself. When she said she was from Greece, I switched the conversation from Deutsch to Ellinika (Greek). She seemed surprised and at the same time happy to find somebody who spoke her native language. We talked for some time –I don’t remember her pushing for the Zimmer right away-- and because I found her kind of cute (but I noted the heavy make-up on her face), we went to a room at my suggestion. Along the way, she asked me how long in Zimmer I wanted to do. I told her I don’t like half-hour Zimmer-sessions, but much preferred the relaxed 1-hour situation. She immediately said: “One hour is 150”. I stopped walking towards the Zimmer. I said: “150/60? No way! I always do 100/60 with all girls here at Sharks”…and with that, I started to detach myself from her and walk in a direction opposite from any Zimmer, but she grabbed my elbow and said “Endaxi (OK), we can go for one hour for 100…” So, we ended up in a room for one hour, decent slightly above average Zimmer (but no ZK; not a deal breaker for me). At the pay locker I handed her two 50-notes, she seemed happy, quick embrace and then she disappeared behind the girls’ door… So far, so good.

I came back to Sharks a few days later, I saw her, she saw me, we greeted each other, I told her I had just arrived in the club, the usual “Spaeter-Schatzie” comment, and that was that…I did not deal with her again that night, but went with other girls instead.
When I next visited Sharks, perhaps a couple of weeks later, she came to me and when I would not immediately go to the Zimmer with her, she gave me a stark “dressing down", a stern verbal attack that was almost unhinged and full of bullshit false information: Speaking in frenetic pace in Greek, she almost yelled at me “You are a bad man! You are a liar! I know for a fact that you go with other girls and pay them all 150/60…blah, blah…what is so bad about me? Why do you pay me less than other girls, then forget me?...It went on like this for a few minutes. I let her rant and vent. She looked and sounded like a mix of “a woman scorned” and a drunk Trump spewing lies and disinformation about his 2020 election loss…? I told her to calm down, but she wouldn’t let it go…I finally just said: “Your statements about me paying other girls more than you are patently false, I always pay 100/60 to all girls…and your behaviour towards me shows your true colours…so Asta la vista, baby!”

Epilogue: That was a little over a year ago. Over the course of late 2021 and during the first ¾ of 2022 she has alternatively either ignored me completely (Got-sein-Dank), or (unbelievable) she tries to play sweet with me in order to get me back in the room.

Finally, thank you to Sarut for the good report, but I just wanted to add details of my prior experience with this girl, Alea, to widen our communal perspective.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Apricope,Stuart,Piff,Spitz81,albatros,wolle,verweser,cumshot78,Sveto,MilknCoke
Yes merke ich erst dass ich nie über sie berichtet habe
War bestimmt 5 oder 6 mal.mit ihr auf einem Zimmer
Einmal im whirlpool
Da hatte sie.mich mit heißen küssen und rumspielen sehr heiss gemacht

Also ich Kann nichts negatives über sie sagen
Immer sehr lieb , sehr nett, auch wenn ich ihr nachmittags sage ich weiss nicht kommt sie im er mal wieder zwischenzeitlich vorbei und teilt zärlichkeiten aus
Und auf dem zimmer habe ich keine chance nicht zu kommen selbst wenn es eigentlich mal nicht geht

Sie ist sehr umtriebig und sieht sie regelmäßig zimmern
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Spitz81,Spider1hb,albatros,Muschkin,mar347,verweser,cumshot78,Sveto
Nur ein kurzes Update
Heute wieder kurz mit ihr auf dem Zimmer gewesen
Wenn ich bei anderen nicht kommen kann,
Sie schaft es mit Hand Mund und fuss dass ich komme
Es bedanken sich: sarut,morten,Spitz81,Wavez,MilknCoke
Ich war gestern mit Alea (Griechenland) im Zimmer. Ihr freundliches Lachen und ihr gutes Aussehen (Details s.o.) haben mich in ihren Bann gezogen. Wir haben uns auf 100 Euro für 30 Minuten mit blasen, lecken, ficken, küssen und evtl. Zk geeinigt.

Da die Zimmer unten alle belegt waren, haben wir noch etwas Zeit auf der Couch mit netten Smalltalk und Animation ihrerseits verbracht bis ein Raum frei wurde. Die Performance im Zimmer war sehr gut, guter Blow, geile Pussy zum Lecken und die Stellung Misio, Reiter und Doggy geübt. Die Zk waren sehr spärlich, eigentlich nicht vorhanden, aber dies ist mir nicht so wichtig. In der Misio hat sie sich ab und zu an meinen Brustwarzen festgesaugt und mich zwischen drin angefeuert „ja, gibts meiner F..ze“.

Ich war glücklich und sehr zufrieden und würde sie wieder buchen.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,morten,ffmjuergen,sarut,hjhjhj,Muschkin,mar347,Fogao,Spider1hb,tailwip,Sveto
I have seen Alea more than 3 times. I have no complaints against her. She would definitely look into your eyes deeply during sex and I also love her giggles. She does have natural boobs and not that bad.
Nach gut einem Jahr war ich mal wieder im Sharks. Gleich bei meinem ersten Rundgang im Garten traf ich Alea (GR laut Ihrer Aussage), ca 165, KF 34, Naturbusen A/B, blonde Haare mit dunklen Ansätzen, sehr hübsches Gesicht und schön geschminkte Augen. Ich vertröstete sie aber, weil   ich erst einmal die Lage checken wollte.

Zwei Stunden später liefen wir uns draußen wieder über den Weg, und ihre liebe Art überzeugte mich, vielleicht auch, weil sie meinen Namen noch erinnerte.

Wir suchten ein Zimmer links von der Bar mit Spiegeln an den Wänden und der Decke (Spiegelzimmer?, bin nicht so häufig da). Es gab Küsse, BJ halb tief mit gutem Suck und moderatem Handeinsatz, aber keine ZK (nicht gefragt), 69 ging nicht, aber trotzdem war es ein schönes Zimmer mit drei Stellungen. Sie lässt sich ihren Body gerne küssen - auch nach dem Sex, Grip in der Missio war erstaunlicherweise am besten. Sie feuert einen zwischendurch auf eine gute Art an. Abschluss dann in der halb-hohen Doggy. Danach noch netter AST und kein Stress. Sie sagte, sie sei schon seit 5 Jahren dort.

Kein Hammersexzimmer, aber es entsprach meiner Vorstellung von einer ruhigen gechillten Nummer.
100 für 30 + Tipp, weil ich sie lieb fand.

Könnte ich mir bei entsprechender Stimmung für eine ruhige Nummer wieder vorstellen.
Es bedanken sich: Zigeunerbaron,memphis,Spider1hb,Stuart,Muschkin,mar347,Sveto,tailwip,dark,blackbeard
Last Thursday I had a room with Alea. This is probably 4th time I have seen her over a period of 12 months. Overall for me she is good.

I went to the club early - around 15:30. When I was just putting my stuff in the safety locker a girl came and started kissing the back of my neck. I turned around and it was Alea. So it's like this - when you go to the club you either have ideas about which girls you want to see, or maybe have no idea about who you want to see. Let's just say Alea was not on my list even though I didn't have any idea who I wanted to see that day.

But I like her. She has a bubbly personality, always smiling; even though she is not totally my type, she is short (without the heels) and doesn't have the most spectacular body or the tits. She has a giggle that I like. While talking she would just burst into a giggle.

So our discussions led us to a room in the side of the old kino. Her English is not great but she speaks German and also native Greek and Bulgarian. By the way, she has a good friend in the club Lenny (who sits on the bar) from Bulgaria. From time to time Alea would pull out her phone and translate Greek for me so that I could understand.

The room was alright. Probably slightly better than before. ZK = yes. Also she likes to bite on the lips. I like this as long as it is not too hard. Also she looks straight into your eyes during sex and that was great. For me her titles are not as firm as I like - sagging just a little (not crazy bad) but they are natural and I like them like that.

She does have a great butt. Not spectacular, but good. I enjoyed slapping her butt. During sex, the couple in the room across, was extraordinarily loud so we decided we will make louder noise. So she got louder and it was funny.

Sex was good. In 3 positions = Riding, Doggie and Misso. She goes well with all. For me lazy doggie position with her was just excellent. I would repeat her just for this. I came hard.

She then lit up a cigarette and we chit chatted for a while. She looked at my bracelets etc and liked them.

It was 200 for 60. I have no complaints. The session probably lasted 45 mins and chit chatted for 5 mins after sex. I'm happy.

So therefore, even if I don't go to the club planning to see Alea in the future, if I run into her and she talks to me, I'll probably see her again!
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Spider1hb,ffmjuergen,Muschkin
Alea habe ich am Donnerstag auch wiedergetroffen. Ich hatte sie zunächst nicht erkannt, weil sie derzeit wesentlich blonder daherkommt, und das letzte Zimmer auch schon fast fünf Monate her war. In jedem Fall war die beiderseitige Wiedersehensfreude groß, und wir verabredeten uns auf etwas später, weil ich gerade eine Pause brauchte.

Später suchten wir uns das Spiegelzimmer, und nach anfänglicher Kuschelei legte sie mit einem BJ los, wie ich ihn von ihr bei den ersten beiden Treffen noch nicht erlebt habe. Mehrfach gab es lupenreine DT-Einlagen - wirklich bis zum Anschlag. Es schien, als wenn wir beide in einer Art Mund-Fick Trance gelandet waren, und immer wieder ging meine Eichel über den letzten Widerstand. Die Action war so gut, dass wir gar nicht mehr zum Ficken kamen. Nach einer guten halben Stunde kam ich heftig.

Danach war ich fertig, und wir rauchten und unterhielten uns. Sie ist wirklich quirlig und witzig. Eine gute Stunde für 200,- mit Küsschen aber keine ZK, die sie mir evtl. extra verkauft hätte, aber es gibt auch Limits. Werde ich bestimmt wieder machen, dann aber noch mit Ficken. Montags und dienstags ist sie wohl meist nicht da.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,ffmjuergen,Spider1hb,memphis,Cyper