World Cup
Apologies if this is a really really stupid question but I’m thinking of making my tenth visit of the year to Sharks when I noticed the date was the same date when Germany play in the evening at the forthcoming World Cup.

From previous times does Sharks generally get packed with customers or do most stay away and watch the game at home ?
Plus more importantly do these events normally attract or detract the ladies from attending ?

I ask now because it’s not too late for me to alter my date if it’s a negative.
It will be normal because the good moralic German inhabitant boycotts the worls cup this year. /sarcasm

Seriously: from my experience it will be business as usual, maybe you'll find more girls not busy. More important is easter , summer holidays or christmas, these are worse times for FKK.
Es bedanken sich: Siriwan64
Could be some guys watching the German matches. That’s 3 in the first round until December 1st. Can't imagine the WC having any effect on the line up.
Es bedanken sich: Siriwan64
(12.11.2022, 18:39)Stuart schrieb: Could be some guys watching the German matches. That’s 3 in the first round until December 1st. Can't imagine the WC having any effect on the line up.

I was at Oase when a Champions league match was on.  During the match it was great, as most guys were watching and you had your pick of ladies who were eager to do business. After the match, there was a huge sudden influx of guys going to take girls.  It was not like they trickled in, basically everyone stopped watching and went to whoring. It was tough to get a room or a girl and the room keys ran out. 

All of this pre covid though.  i haven't seen room keys run out at Oase since after covid.  Also it turned into a real party atmosphere as the German team won so lots of energy and music, girls dancing on the pole stage and top of the bar, so could be good if you like fast night club atmosphere vs mellow relaxing spa. Not sure what the atmosphere would have been like if the Germans lost.
Dass in der Oase mal alle Zimmer besetzt waren, muss schon sehr lange vor Corona gewesen sein. Außerdem geht es hier ums Sharks mit mehr Zimmern und Mädels als Oase.
(13.11.2022, 10:52)Stuart schrieb: Dass in der Oase mal alle Zimmer besetzt waren, muss schon sehr lange vor Corona gewesen sein. Außerdem geht es hier ums Sharks mit mehr Zimmern und Mädels als Oase.
Yes, I do mention it was before covid.  I could have worded things better. The point I was trying to make was that it probably won't matter for his Sharks visit that a World Cup game is on.  However the time he goes to Sharks and what time the game is on might.  During the game it might be good to get a great selection of ladies with so many people watching the game. But immediately after the game, his choices could be slim and the girls holding fast to high prices with the sudden influx of customers. At least that was my experience pre covid at Oase during Championship League.
Danke, dass Du Deinen Post noch einmal fast 1:1 wiederholt hast. Es bleibt festzuhalten: Keiner weiß genau, was sein wird bei WM-Spielen mit oder ohne deutsche Beteiligung. Es werden genug Mädels da sein, um sich nicht zu langweilen. Und wir freuen uns über Berichte.

Thread geschlossen
Es bedanken sich: psyko