Satuday 03 December "Party Night": My View
Saturday 03 December Party Event: My Take

I had the opportunity to visit Oase on this night, which happened to coincide with one of the club’s (too frequent?) “Party Night” events. Actually, I generally am not a huge fan of “Party Nights” and avoid clubs during these type of events. However, I wanted to meet a couple of friends who were in attendance, plus I thought it might be nice to get a fresh look at the Oase LU these days, since it’s been about two months since I was last there.

I knew the club would probably be crowded, but I was not expecting to find a completely full parking lot when I arrived at about 18.00…I barely managed to a free space in the overflow “VIP” side parking area. Then, when I stood at the front desk to pay the 65-euros Eintritt, I was shocked to see there were only three locker keys left hanging on the wall even at this relatively early hour. Only three keys out of 200+ lockers? Wow…that was foreboding…

So, even though I felt lucky to have snagged a key, I felt slightly apprehensive of what conditions and atmosphere I would find inside the club. When I emerged from downstairs wearing “Hessen dress”, the main lounge was already quite full and it was difficult to find a place to sit, but I managed to find a place. Looking around I first noticed what seemed like a sea of yellow robes everywhere, interspersed with several girls too. But it was not a comfortable place to sit and assess the LU at leisure. And then the DJ started up blaring loud music….I decided to take refuge in the whirlpool/restaurant area. It was comparatively more peaceful there, and I was able to hook up with my friends, who had been there for a couple of hours already. We noticed how full the whirlpool was with over ten bodies, including a young couple, meaning a guy brought his wife or girlfriend with him… I think they were from North America by the accents I heard.

I sat for a long while on the bench seats above the whirlpool, which is actually now a good place to observe the girls coming and going to/from their changing room. It’s also much more quite here, so I was able to speak/flirt with girls as they passed and sat with me for a few minutes.

Well, there were absolutely a large number of girls at the club this night. One of my friends, who is a big Stammi at Oase, so he knows the LU well, told me there were tons of girls from other clubs and other venues. To my eyes, there were plenty of good looking cute ladies walking around…but also a fair number of so-called “Fuglies”, that is overweight and not especially attractive…to me at least. I was very interested to see if this “Party Night” might also attract “Old Guard” Oase girls, who may have dropped out of the scene for a while, or are occasional visitors to Oase.

I was able to recognize a few girls from pre-Pandemic days:

long-dark haired Christina, sister of Micky

Denisa, one of my all-time favourites, now wearing a long blonde wig…she was unfortunately booked all night by a Stammi, thus not available

the sharky petite blonde with fully tattood arm/shoulder (and also now fully “sculpted” with Botox), a girl whose exact name escapes me now…something like Sonoya?

Louisa, who seems like she’s been at Oase for longer than white statues of Roman gods…She’s had short hair for years now, but I am positive she was working at this club during my first visits here way back in the early 2000s, when she had long hair…
I also recognized a girl who was working at Sharks until a month or so ago: Ariella, who used to sit up front area at Sharks, told me she now moved to Oase…

But the vast majority of girls were new and many from other clubs and sex venues from all over Germany. A group of three girls approached me and my friend as we were sitting on the bench area above whirlpool. One was a rather cheeky, slightly arrogant (my view) blonde with a full figure, Carla, who caught the attention of my friend. He asked her how much for an hour? She said: “1 hour is 300.” Wtf???? Ciao! Side note: my friend told me he returned to Oase the next day after the party and met the same girl and went to the room with her for 150/60! He said very mediocre service… But what a difference a day makes, eh? I told him: “When she initially said 300/60, you should have read the writing on the wall…”

About 20.30 there were even more and more men being somehow jammed into the club. I went back to the main lounge and it was over-flowing with yellow bathrobes…You want to sit down somewhere? Good luck with that: every seat full…In fact, there was just a wall of men seated on every available place with their backs to the wall, where possible their legs fully extended. So it was literally wall-to-wall men. Music was some kind of Romanian manale at top volume and it was more of just dance, yell and make noise. A large number of guys were just standing around in the center of the floor and surrounding the dance pole stage, I suddenly noticed that crazy guy, who somebody told me years ago was a mate of Mauro’s, and he used to come into the club on Saturday nights with a make shift drum set and cow bells and make all kinds of obnoxious noise… But this time he was shaking some form of Maracas things at any girl who was dancing.

The entire atmosphere was great for those who don’t want to do any Zimmer with a girl but just dance and “party” or those who want to just pick a girl on looks and go to the room with no chat or get-to-know-you time. Just grab a girl and fuck. Outside of the whirlpool area, it was almost impossible to talk to any girls.

I only pass judgement for myself: A really “nicht geil” atmosphere. For me, catastrophe…for others, maybe great. I was disappointed in the whole affair, but that is just me…I learned a big lesson, however: Never go to Oase again for their “Party Nights” if I want to meet girls and get to know them a bit before I go to Zimmer. Otherwise, I think the LU might still be interesting but only during less hectic and quite nights. Once again, this is just MY TAKE, my own personal perspective. Different strokes, for different folks, not all of us have the same tastes. For sure, other guys probably had a really good time. About 22.30, I decided to leave the club…unpopped. As I left, there was a queue of men waiting to get in...
Es bedanken sich: Gere6,wolle,Ale3x,ooooo,Sveto,Stuart,Hörbi,pavane,Art_Vandalay,tiger1,creampiemaker,sarut
I've been avoiding partys at clubs for many years for good reasons.
Es bedanken sich: Makaha
(08.12.2022, 21:30)Stuart schrieb: I've been avoiding partys at clubs for many years for good reasons.

Experience = Wisdom + Knowledge About Saving Your Money in FKKs
Es bedanken sich: Makaha