Azaria (Moldavian)
It's the fourth time that I go with Azaria, moldavian, 1m63, 30+ years old, slim and very athletic with silicon tits, short dyed blond hair. In the club since the end of 2021.

In the main room she is a delight to speak to with her good english and very nice and happy attitude.

In the bedroom she is also great. A blowjob a little too strong for me at the start but she is very attentive at your needs and she always follows your demands, FK, sex in all the usual positions very well done, with a special mention to the doggy were she moves her buttocks beautifully. For me a great PSE but I think that for a man more inclined to it she could also be a good GFE.
Es bedanken sich: ChiangMai2026,Muschkin
One of the most important things about a report for most people is: How much did it and how long ! Smile
(23.01.2023, 13:21)ChiangMai2026 schrieb: One of the most important things about a report for most people is: How much did it and how long ! Smile

And for me it's the less important which is why I always forget to add it, my bad, 100/30.
Es bedanken sich: ChiangMai2026,tommi
(23.01.2023, 12:13)hyperion2007 schrieb: It's the fourth time that I go with Azaria, moldavian, 1m63, 30+ years old, slim and very athletic with silicon tits, short dyed blond hair. In the club since the end of 2021.

Ich erinnere mir ein sehr hübsches in Golden Times Brüggen in 2019 mit der gleicher (user)name Azaria, auch eine Molavierin, gleicher Body mit Sillies, ähnliches Alter, aber (damals) mit lange dunkele Haare. Saß immer auf die Couch gegenüber vom Stripper Pole, leider war sie immer sehr viel gebucht.

Könnte es die gleiche sein?

Wo sitzt sie meistens im Sharks?
Es bedanken sich: Marc1969
Any tattoos?
(23.01.2023, 15:33)Pizza King schrieb: Wo sitzt sie meistens im Sharks?

ich habe sie oft auf dem Sofa an der Stange gesehen. gestern war sie die ganze Zeit mit Cosmina unterwegs.
Es bedanken sich: mar347,Pizza King
(23.01.2023, 15:33)Pizza King schrieb: Ich erinnere mir ein sehr hübsches in Golden Times Brüggen in 2019 mit der gleicher (user)name Azaria, auch eine Molavierin, gleicher Body mit Sillies, ähnliches Alter, aber (damals) mit lange dunkele Haare. Saß immer auf die Couch gegenüber vom Stripper Pole, leider war sie immer sehr viel gebucht.

Könnte es die gleiche sein?

Wo sitzt sie meistens im Sharks?

No idea, her most striking feature is her very muscular body for how slim she is. She really have a six-pack.

She moves a little bit, from time to time she is in the sofa where Mila or Cosmina are regularly, and sometimes the one with Melissa, Amanda, Liv, ...

(23.01.2023, 16:20)Stuart schrieb: Any tattoos?

A very small one on the right clavicle. From memory I think it is the only one.