My Palace Report from Tuesday 24.01.22: Thumbs Down
Preface: This is my first visit to Palace, formerly one of my favourite clubs, in many years. I stopped being a Palace fan, 10+ years ago for several reasons. I quit Palace in favor of other clubs. Now I decided to try it again: Not the best experience.

I enter Palace about 23.00. Tuesday special Eintritt: 60-euros vs the normal 75. When I change and start walking around the circular bar: lots of girls free. Maybe about 20 men, and 25+ girls, something like that. Some girls were quite good-looking, many cute, some a bit rough around the edges, some MILF-types too. My impression after having a drink or two and just sitting back and observing all the players in the club --by the way, that’s what you’re supposed to do at the Poker Table too—was that there were many free cute girls, and not too many guys doing rooms. So many girls, at least theoretically, should need some business. However, they were not engaged in much “acquisition activities”…certainly not compared to the many (not all) girls at Sharks. At first, this seemed hopeful for me…

But then, as I feared, this club’s “negative DNA” (that’s how I will call it) started to float to the surface.
I walked around the bar a few times, stopping here and there to meet different girls, chat a bit, superficial get-a-feeling-from-you stuff. But after each short conversation, inside me a voice was asking: “How stupid do these girls think I am?” Here’s an example: one nice looking early 20s girl (perfect native German accent, so obviously she grew up in Germany) sitting with her equally attractive friend casually tells me “It’s 300 euros for one hour, Schatzie”…”Umm, did you just say 3, as in ‘Three Hundred’ for 1, as in ‘ONE’ hour!?!?!?”, I asked startled. She said “Ja, and my friend can join us too…it’s only 600 for one hour with the two of us.” I smiled and moved on…then one dark-haired not so good looking MILF comes up to me and says her name is Olga, and she’s from Spain (yeah sure, and I am from Antartica!)…and “I am the only girl from Spain in this club, and we Spanish girls make love like no other, blah, blah” Well, I wasn’t going there anyway, but just for fun I ask: “How much for one hour?” “250/60”…Okay… In my best Austrian/Swartznegger accent: ”Muchos gracias…A’sta la vista, Baby”…

I move to the small deck just above the left-side of the bar: A blonde, rather slim girl named Julia (I think?) comes and sits with me: She seems very nice looking, and at first sweet natured. But then I see that look in her eyes when she says “200 for one hour, but X = 50 extra, Y = 50 extra, Z = 50 extra”…Thank God, the Latin Alphabet ends with Z!  “Danke, ich ueberlege…”
I was very surprised, shocked really, at the pricing here at Palace…I actually believe, the girls themselves know very well the prices they give me are well over the top. I also truly believe that guys who the girls see as regular Palace visitors get better – maybe “normal” prices vs these clearly over-inflated shit pricing the girls were giving me. I was starting to accept reality and said to myself that it was just not meant to happen tonight, no Zimmer, nothing…But then:

A girl named Vanessa, sat down with me, chatted while smoking a cigarette. Very nice looking girl, nice temperament from what can glean from a short chat. Then: “One hour is 150”, she says. Wait, what? “My dear Vanessa, could you please repeat that to me? Could you please say that again?” “Sure, I said 150/60.” Oh By the Seven Sisters of the Plieades, Finally!!!! 150/60. Okay: “Haide,” I said. We go to the back room area. I think to myself: Oh, I remember being back here with some great girls some 10-14 years ago. It hasn’t changed much at all. The rooms all seemed very nice and clean, and they all seem to have A/C units for summer cooling ventilation. Lots of mirrors too… Yes, the rooms in general seem to be nicer, cleaner and more amenities than the Sharks rooms.

Once the Zimmer door closes and the sheets are spread: I feel compelled to once again re-confirm it’s 150/60. So we start our 60-minutes nicely, with body to body contact. Vanessa starts to allow a bit of closeness, but not overly excessive…perhaps, however, more than I expected from my negative impressions of Palace thus far. But then things started to slowly slide downhill. No, she didn’t demand more money…But it became clear that there would be no ZK or “Licking”…Okay, I didn’t clarify this beforehand, and in fact these elements lacking was not for me a complete “game-changer”…I could live with that…but still, it would have been nice if she had indicated this outside the Zimmer. But on the couch pre-Zimmer I did talk about the BJ, and she delivered there, very well actually. Also good, no restrictions: Doggy, Cowgirl, Mish…everything was good there…Until:
This is my biggest disappointment, and the reason I shall think 3 or 4 times before I next come to this club: After maybe 35-40 minutes max, Vanessa starts to imply our time together is almost finished. I showed her my watch and reminded her what time we had entered the room for the agreed “One Hour”. I also said, trying to lighten the mood with humour: In Kindergarten I learned that One Hour = 60 minutes, which meant we still had a good 20 minutes left. But she was reluctant and the fragile good mood between us was now on very thin ice….Ice as in Cold. The atmosphere was ruined by her cheap-o semi-ripoff tactics: I bet she knew from other girls I had spoken to previously that I was a straight up 150/60 guy. So she gave me on the pre-Zimmer couch the answer I was looking for, but then took advantage by trying to shorten the time, I firmly believe, as a deliberate act. Not a mistake, not an innocent misunderstanding, but part of an overall strategy. I know not to swim against the current in the river…So I told her I knew what was going on…I gave her the agreed 150 with a bye-bye gesture, and knew in my mind that I would not soon be back to this club.

Obviously, one single Zimmer with one single girl is too small a sample size to reach any over-reaching conclusions about the whole LU of girls at Palace in general. However, I do wonder if other girls at Palace might try to shave off time during the latter part of a Zimmer session. That means they agree to stay an hour for X price, but in reality it’s only 40-45 minutes. This kind of shit, I have rarely if ever experienced at Sharks, or even at Oase for that matter.
Final thought: Just like there are some individual girls at Sharks (perhaps in all clubs too) with whom you have to invest multiple visits together before/in order to get the proper good service/unedited full time that honestly good girls will offer even on your first visit, so it is at Palace, where perhaps one must be a Regular to get any semblance of decently priced good service. Whatever the case, I will personally not find out, because it will be another long break for me from Palace. My View: Thumbs down on this club. Others are free to disagree: Different strokes for different folks.
Es bedanken sich: Apricope,Spider1hb,GTR-59,wolle,Vanguard,Ausdauerniete,fvoegel,Haribo,castcr,Dude,Froscher,,Art_Vandalay,creampiemaker,sempf,Pizza King,Shark16
Did you inform the management?
A (well) known face will get similar value for money as at Sharks or Oase or Mainhattan. Meaning 100€/30min or 150€/60min including FK, DATY, BJ, Sex.
Es bedanken sich: Bayern3
I agree that Palace is generally much pricier than Sharks or Mainhattan. At Sharks, prices generally vary from the "old" 50/100 (half an hour, an hour) up to 100/150-200. Some girls try to charge more but usually there are plenty of top girls for the "normal" price range. At Palace I have never met a girl who wants less than 100/200 and service, commitment and passion level is generally lower than at Sharks. There are, however, also good performers at Palace but everything has to be agreed beforehand (time, service and fee!). Have never experienced the "an hour is less than 60 minutes" trick at Palace but with girls at Sharks over the years, but the number was insignificant. Rumours have it that some girls are trying to re-locate from Palace to Sharks...
Es bedanken sich: Baron von Geil,sempf