ROXANA (Ro)
First room for me today with a new Roxana, arrived two weeks ago in the club. 1m75+, between 25 and 30 years old, long black hair, slim with small A cup breasts. A massive tattoo of a fairy on the back, another big one on her left wrist and some smaller here and there.

Nice chat in the main room, she speaks a very good english, a surprisingly ok french and she tells me that she also speak a good german.

In the bedroom, nice kissing with FK, good blowjob, during sex she is rapidly tired during the cowgirl but the rest was quite good. For a time. She try too much to direct the sex, she refused some of my demands and she started to be visibly annoyed, which of course made me soft, which annoyed her even more. We tried to revive it during the last few minutes but it was a lost cause. Very bad start for my new trip in Darmstadt.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Hörbi,Muschkin,Spider1hb,BigBoobLover,larkovich,Dude,Sebdeniss,Stuart,Spitz81,Sveto,Alex47
Hatte letzten Freitag auch das Vergnügen mit Roxana. Kann guten Blowjob und ausdauernd Ficken. Roxana ist leider zu groß für mich. Schaden 30/100.
Es bedanken sich: dark,Sveto,Hörbi,Spitz81,sarut