CATALEYA (Ro)
Very good room with a new Cataleya arrived two weeks ago. Around 1,70m, nice face without being overly pretty, between 22 and 25 years old, long dark hair, brown eyes, slim and athletic, very nice breast, B cup I think, very small tattoos, almost invisible. No fixed spot in the main room, she moves always with her friend arrived at the same time.

In the main room nice chat in a good english (she said that her German was not very good), she worked before in a small club in Switzerland near the border with Austria, I don't remember the name of the club.

In the bedroom everything was good, long french kiss, blowjob where she looks at you directly in the eyes, nice cowgirl and missionary, very good doggy where she shine the best.

To be noted, the other Cataleya is also back in the club, it will be fun for the line-up.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: Spitz81,Muschkin,Spider1hb,BöserHai,Pizza King,Sebdeniss
(02.02.2023, 23:37)hyperion2007 schrieb: Very good room with a new Cataleya arrived two weeks ago. Around 1,70m, nice face without being overly pretty, between 22 and 25 years old, long dark hair, brown eyes, slim and athletic, very nice breast, B cup I think, very small tattoos, almost invisible. No fixed spot in the main room, she moves always with her friend arrived at the same time.

Yep, that's the girl with the great resemblance to Loretta from Romania that we talked about in the thread "Neuzugang Flory". Quite a few of us know Loretta from pre-Corona times and miss her since then, so far she didn't come back to Sharks.
https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...pid1155587
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai