Ouana ( I Think) RO
Daumen hoch 
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, and this is my first review here. Engel

Yesterday afternoon I went for the first time to the Shark, before the pandemic I visited other FKKs like Samya, Goldend Time, and Living Room. Unentschlossen

The club doesn't need a presentation so I'll go straight to the point.

So, I arrived before 2 pm and I paid 50 Euro to enter, showered and changed and I went into the "arena", as I said it was my first time, the buzz in the club was ok, not too busy, I think, lots of girls around mostly naked. Mad

I went straight to the 2nd floor to have a better view of the situation, then I fell asleep on a sunbed, then I was approached by a chubby girl which I kindly declined the invitation, honestly, I was looking for Rita the Ukrainian girl, the description said tall with glasses and black hair, and I saw a girl walking around with this similar look, so I called her and she was Ouana.

She was friendly and after the usual small talk, we went to a room, where she kept all that she promised to deliver, DFK, a good blowjob, and sex in different positions. It's nothing extraordinary but a good 15/20 min of sex. Herz

After that, I showered, had a drink, some more relaxation, and left, I wasn't in the mood to interview more girls but I'll be back for sure e for more. Unentschlossen

I paid 100 Euros for 30 minutes.

Have a good evening folks.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,mu-tini,sarut,Muschkin,Dude,larkovich,hyperion2007,verweser,neveroddoreven,Sveto,dark,Ulver
Please describe the girl so other get a chance to identify her.
(20.03.2023, 21:42)Stuart schrieb: Please describe the girl so other get a chance to identify her.

I have talked to her a little bit this weekend, she speaks a very good french, arrived Wednesday. I would say 1m60, dark hair, neither slim nor chubby, B cup breasts a little bit sagging, she wear a fishnet, blue from what I recall, and she always walk with a towel around her waist, a thing that I really don't like and the reason I have not gone with her.

The simplest way to identify her: she wear big glasses with a black frame, when pretty much all the girls with glasses have one with a golden frame.
Es bedanken sich: MilknCoke,dark,neveroddoreven,Sveto,
She was previously in Oase FKK and is now trying Sharks. She has a towel around her waist because she doesn't feel comfortable naked. In the room she is more GFE style, lots of kisses. Pale skin, long hair, prices are 2CE 30mn, 3CE 60mn
Es bedanken sich: dark,Sveto,
Thank you guys all the descriptions match with the girl, I only would like to add a tattoo on her right wrist with the name "Rebecca" and a big one on her thigh if I remember well.
Es bedanken sich: dark
I saw this girl with glasses who calls herself Oana in Sharks. Her face seemed familiar to me and after a moment’s thought, I believe she was working at Oase under the name “Mindy” and/or “Nelly”. I didn’t test her in the room but just spoke to her and we had a pleasant conversation. Yet another example of a girl from Oase testing the waters of a new club. Of course there are counter examples of girls formerly at Sharks who now work at Oase.