Cami
Ist cami aus dem Urlaub zurück?
War gestern noch nicht wieder da.
Es bedanken sich: ffmjuergen
Gestern gesehen
Hübsch wie immer
Es bedanken sich: streuner-strolch,neveroddoreven,fox
Hab Cami gestern für eine Stude gebucht.

Abgesehen davon, dass sie es aus meiner Sicht gerade etwas zu viel Reinigung betreibt, waren es klasse 60 Minuten.

Blowjob war gut. Der Sex dann richtig stark. Sie macht alles mit und ist fast schon peinlich laut. Ich fand die Lautstärke aber sehr geil.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin
Preis für die Stunde?
130€ für 60min.
Es bedanken sich: ffmjuergen,memphis,HMueller,FKKguest,fox,Wavez
Cami - mit ihrem ihren süssen kleinen Zöpfen nach oben gebunden,  ihrem hübschen Gesicht, dem tollen Lächeln und dem klasse Hintern fängt Sie mich bei meinem Besuch ganz leicht ein.

Sie ist derzeit anwesend und Sie bleibt nach einer erneuten Zimmerbuchung für 130/60 min (inkl ZK) für mich eine klare Empfehlung.

Feuchttuchreinugung zu Beginn trotz frisch aus der Dusche gekommem. Es gibt schlimmeres.

Blasen und 69 gut, keine Berührungsängste, ZK gefühlt ein wenig zurückhaltender als bei der letzten Buchung.

Guter Sex in 2 Positionen, Sie geht hierbei -natürlich wirkend- auch etwas mit. Das Doggie bei diesem tollen Po ist richtig geil. 

Kurzer AST und Übergabe des verdienten (und fairen) Zimmerpreises.

Zimmer mit Cami? - Gerne möchte ich das wiederholen
Es bedanken sich: fox,Genesis_,Spider1hb,mu-tini,memphis,nymphboy,neveroddoreven,Mr.Read,HMueller,streuner-strolch,tailwip,Muschkin,Zigeunerbaron,Art_Vandalay,Wavez
Hello

I checked in to Sharks middle of this week. I immediatly recognize Cami and we have a small talk. I had read about her that she offer 80/30 and 130/60 so I was interested and she looks good too. But as a tourist she wanted 100Euro for 30 min to me + kiss would be extra! I asked her why she didn´t do 80 Euro for 30min and I never got an answer, and her english is not that good for a deep conversation. I ended say no thanks politely and she accept. My conclusion is she has different rates to some tourist and basic prices for locals. I'm a little bit jealous
Es bedanken sich: tailwip,Muschkin,sarut
Ich hatte die gute Cami zum ersten Mal im letzten Dezember gebucht als sie noch ganz neu war - den Hunderter hätte ich genauso gut verbrennen können. Ich habe es darauf geschoben, dass sie noch neu war und habe mich erstmal von ihr ferngehalten.

Nachdem hier in letzter Zeit einige durchaus positive Berichte über sie abgegeben wurden, dachte ich mir vor ein paar Wochen, ich sollte es nochmal mit ihr versuchen, weil ich sie so süß finde - ich hätte es besser bleiben lassen.

Sie hat von mir den vollen Preis von 100/30 verlangt und dementsprechend waren auch meine Erwartungen. Sie war leider relativ distanziert, ZK gab es nur ansatzweise (2x). Vor dem BJ erfolgte ausgiebiger Feuchttucheinsatz, der BJ selbst war monoton, kurz und erfolgte unter Einhaltung der maximal möglichen Distanz. Als ich ihr zwischen die Beine fassen wollte, wurden zunächst meine Hände ausgiebig mit Desinfektionsmittel eingesprüht - daraufhin hat sie sich dann beschwert, dass das brennt, weil sie sich an dem Tag frisch rasiert hatte Weia

Der Sex an sich fand dann auch in Stellungen mit maximalem Abstand statt. Er wäre ansonsten ganz OK gewesen, wenn sie mich nicht schon die ganze Zeit so abgetörnt hätte. So habe ich es dann mit höchster Konzentration und eiserner Disziplin nach 22 min zum Ende gebracht.

Anschließend (ich hatte noch das Kondom drauf) sprang sie eiligst aus dem Bett, band sich das Handtuch um und zog sich die Schuhe an. Das habe ich dann mal als Zeichen zum Aufbruch gedeutet und bin auch aufgestanden. Dann fiel ihr noch ein, dass sie mich ja noch zum Abschluss massieren könnte, was ich aber dankend ablehnte.

Fazit: Das war wieder nix, Cami. Wenn ich eine Schulnote vergeben sollte, würde es mit viel Wohlwollen eine 4- werden - aber nur, weil sie so süß ist Wink

Grüße
larkovich
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Stuart,Spider1hb,memphis,Zigeunerbaron,Muschkin,pavane,ffmjuergen,streuner-strolch,Brustmolch,Spitz81,Investor,tailwip,Dude,Sveto,Art_Vandalay,Wavez,MilknCoke,Genesis_,mar347,Bingbong
I did Cami again mid week again about 2-3 weeks ago. I was glad I did. I had the same good experience from before summer. 80E/30. Good BJ and missionary. Ended with great doggy and she did a nice little wiggle of her bum after I finished in her. I am not local, but she seemed to remember me. Also wasn't busy. I know prices vary especially when busy but bad sign that she seems to be raising prices too.

I regret doing only a half hour with her. I had only a limited time in the club and was hoping to try one of her friends, and was hoping that one might be 80/30 too. There were a couple I thought looked nice. In particular one who was fairly tall, slim, had long hair and a small tattoo on her back shoulder blade.

They were hunting together in the upstairs by the jacuzzi. Also there were some good looking friends when she initially sat down by the stairs leading up. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Can anyone recommend any of Cami's friends, or know if any of them also do 80/30 or 130/60?

Unfortunately in the remaining hour I had in the club, never any of saw her or friends again. I should have taken Cami for the hour at 130/60.
Es bedanken sich: Genesis_,larkovich,FKKguest,Muschkin,Art_Vandalay
The friend with the small tattoo on the shoulder blade is Shirin. Great girl, but price wise more expensive.

On the sofas there are in this connection: Becky, Ramona and Senna.

You find reviews when you search for the names.
Es bedanken sich: larkovich,aikega3
Thanks Genesis! I should be back soon and will look to try Shirin.

I love how Ramona looks and think she is one of the prettiest girls there. But the one time I took her, her performance was lackluster.   Maybe if Ramona sees me going repeatedly with Cami, she might put in more effort if I take her again.

One of my effective strategies in the past was to go with a favorite and take one of her friends for a duo. The favorite would take the lead. And the new girl not wanting to be sub par would make an effort to follow my favorites lead with good performance. But at 100E each that is getting pricey. Especially if I don't know how the chemistry between the two girls, let alone how the new girl performs. Sigh.

While not always the case, I still think a good general rule of thumb is that girls who hang around together tend to perform similarly.  Or at least the bitchy ones tend to hang around other bitchy ones. So thanks for the pointer to her friends.
Nach den zuletzt teilweise negativen Berichten war ich nun auch mal wieder mit Cami auf dem Zimmer. Für mein Empfinden guter bis sehr guter Blowjob. Lässt sich ausgiebig lecken und die vereinbarte Zeit wurde ebenso wie alles Weitere eingehalten. Abschließend wurde die verbleibende Zeit mit einer Massage gefüllt.
Bei einem Kurs von 80/30 bzw. 130/60 kann ich mich jedenfalls nicht über ihren Service beklagen.
Es bedanken sich: Genesis_,sarut,Muschkin,nymphboy,larkovich,Spider1hb,pavane,aikega3,memphis,streuner-strolch,tailwip,Wavez
Ich habe Sie am Dienstag angetroffen. Beim ersten Gespräch wirkte Sie lustlos und gelangweilt. Sie hat sich dann direkt abgewandt. Ihre Art hat mich sowas von genervt und ich habe von einer Buchung abgesehen.
In letzter Zeit sehe ich sie oft alleine auf Beutezug durch den Club mäandern. Kein Lächeln. Wenig Ausstrahlung. Schaut mich an und zu auch mal an bzw. eher durch mich hindurch. Daher habe ich sie bisher noch nie gebucht, auch wenn ich sie süss finde. Die letzten Berichte waren dazu auch noch durchwachsen.
Last Wednesday I was at the Sharks, 50 Euro entrance.
I arrived around 3:30 p.m., the parking was very busy and I had to look around for some time before finding a spot to park.
Anyway, I entered the "are available there was already a nice crowd of girls.
I went upstairs to relax for a while, I had to avoid Silvana and had to be firm with her because she was too pushy! Fuck off!

A few drinks at the bar and I was trying to recognize the Ukrainian girls, but I couldn't, so I sat on the sofa next to the entrance to the massage room, I saw a nice girl looking, so I called her, and was Cami!
Pretty girl, chatty and nice, so I decided to give it a try, 30 min 1oo euros.

In the room she let me touch, kiss, and lick, only finger inside was a taboo'.
Few positions, 69, doggy, mission, cowgirl, nice passionate BJ, overall pleasant meeting.

The downsides: too loud with fake moans, too much use of lubricant every time changing position, also too much use of disinfectant wipes on me every time she was sucking, which killed the mood!

She is a good plan B If nothing better is available.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,larkovich,sarut,Genesis_,neveroddoreven,Art_Vandalay
I’ve been with Cami a few times, but definitely won’t be going with her any more.

The reason I’ve given her a few tries, is that she looks really good. It’s a great visual when you fuck her in doggy or reverse cowgirl, to look at her ass and her pussy lips wrapped around your dick.

But other than that she’s just a disaster in my opinion. She has no idea of how to turn a man on. She is completely obsessive when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting everything. One time she threw a tantrum because there were only two bed sheets available and there were lots of dangerous «bacteria» on the bed that she was scared of. She gets angry if you touch your dick after she’s cleaned it (and disinfected your hands), again because of «bacteria». When she blows you, she’ll do it for three seconds before pausing to wipe the spit with a wet wipe. I asked her to stop this, but she clearly didn’t understand what the problem was, and just started using regular paper instead. Which was even more of a turn off.

Also, her language skills are terrible.

I’ve been with her friend Ramona a couple of times and she is OK, not great. She doesn’t have the same idiosyncrasies as Cami, and she is fine with fingering her pussy.

The other friend Shirin looks really good, but she wouldn’t fulfill my very basic BJ requirement, so she’s a hard pass for me.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,mu-tini,MrOneTwo77,HMueller,larkovich,Muschkin,Ulver,Sveto,Bingbong
I agree 100% with you !

Those wipes used every 20 seconds killed the mood and the willingness to fuck her!
Es bedanken sich: Art_Vandalay,Sveto
I was wondering if anyone knows when Cami will be back. She is currently not in the club. I had a room with her friend Ramona and I asked her but she didn't know. Is she not coming back?
I was back late November and fucked Cami again.

After several past good sessions, I went with her for what I thought would be a sure thing. This time it was lackluster.

I saw her in the jacuzzi area. We recognized each other and I go to take her to a room. Going down the stairs, I tell her I am jet lagged and not sure if I will go for an hour at 120E or just a half hour at 80. She goes, "Oh, its now 100E for 30 minutes or 150E for 60.

While I like her tiny body and previously happy/smiley demeanor, there were a few other girls I had my eye on. I paused, and said maybe we'll go later as I was expecting her old rates.

As I walk away, she sighs and reluctantly says ok. But the mood was ruined and I do her only for a half hour at 80E.

Nothing was awful, but unlike the previous playful sessions, the BJ and sex was uninspiring.

She is a sexy little package to fuck. But as I had her bent over doggy in front of me and I came inside her, it was not a very satisfying release.

After finishing pumping my load up her, I withdraw. Not surprisingly after the cold session, unlike previous times there was no nice wiggling of her bum to milk the last few drops out. I slip the condom of and a silent cleanup followed.

An OK, but not great session. I wrote this off to the fact that we both in a bad mood after she tried to raise her rates on me.

I hope to back in May and started checking the forum again. I like having a few known good girls to go with, and was considering doing her again and just going with a higher rate in hopes of repeating previous good times. But after reading other reports, it seems she may longer be the energetic bubbly girl of the past. Now I am thinking that maybe she has turned too jaded for me to repeat. Assuming she comes back, maybe a rest will do her good.

Seems he friend Ramona (who I think has a smoking hot body but didn't have a great session with) is taking the opposite course and is now working hard to give a good session. Every time I see her perky little tits I am tempted to give her another go...
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Art_Vandalay,sarut,Bingbong,Seichner86