Jenny
I’m sure I’ve seen a thread about Jenny but after scouring the website I cannot find it so moderators please feel free to move this if you so wish.

My memory is poor on descriptions but Jenny who claims to come from Spain is a well built Pst  lady although certainly not fat, busty with various tattoos. In her heels she is tall & her English was excellent. Age is so difficult to predict but maybe very late twenties or early thirties. She seems to change her appearance regularly, green hair Thursday and pale purple hair on Friday and likes to wear more clothes than your average club girl. Thursday was a green outfit and Friday she wore a school skirt with a black bra and I think stockings.

She sat on the couches beside the pole dance stage to the right as you walk to the bar. We had a chat about numerous things for around 15 minutes but I didn’t initially take things further as I thought without asking her that she would be one of those Sharks girls asking ridiculous fees. I approached her again half an hour later, I just loved her look and the eye contact so was surprised she quoted the now norm rates of 100/30 & 150/60. I couldn’t resist at least a 30 minute trial at 100 euros.

Once she had a booking with me confirmed she relaxed more and although it was an optics booking I found she had much more to offer. She started with with good kissing which progressed all over the body, oral was done teasingly with different levels of pressure while not neglecting the eggs. This progressed to 69 and three different positions, all done while interjecting with what I felt was her sexy accent.

The booking was extended to one hour for 3CE.
Later in the evening I considered booking her again which is something I very rarely do in the same night but I was told she had finished for the night.
Jenny hasn’t been in Sharks for long but I got the feeling she is undecided about whether to stay at Sharks as she said bookings for her were scarce which i found very surprising.
Hopefully she will stay as I would like to see her again.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Spider1hb,london78,Muschkin,Dude,Makaha,Ulver,Bingbong,soundstor
I have to agree about Jenny, she’s a sweet girl with great service and unique look. Definitely recommend!
Es bedanken sich: Bingbong
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mich dann vor ca. 2 Wochen auch mal an Jenny versucht.

Die Beschreibung oben passt schon, aktuell sind es blaue Haare. Mächtige Moppen die sich gut anfühlen und eine kleine Möse erkundet man erst auf dem Zimmer. Bei mir stand letzte Woche noch ein kleiner Streifen in der Intimzone, nett, aber auch unnötig. Ich würde ihr Alter eher auf höchstens Mitte Zwanzig schätzen.
Jenny ist sehr authentisch, dabei aber auch freundlich. Sie ist einfach nett verrückt.

Die Action war eher oberer Durchschnitt, blasen war gut und sie legt sich bei einer Stundenbuchung so dass mal überall rumspielen kann. Sie lässt viel Fummelei zu, die Griffel sollten allerdings nicht zu tief rein rutschen.
es gab gute ZK und das Geficke in üblichen Stellungen war gut. Im Doggy geht sie schön tief runter, da sind die meisten auch deutlich schlankeren Mädels steifer.

Alles in Allem hat es mir gut gefallen. Wir waren deutlich früher fertig (von mir so passiert) und sie bot an die Zeit noch gemeinsam zu verbringen. Allerdings wäre diese Zeit etwas kürzer gewesen als ich dachte.

Seis drum, 150 € für guten Stundenservice in 45 Minuten wechselten den Besitzer, ich war zufrieden.

Wiederholung: ja, nicht sofort, scheint mir aber ne sichere Servicebank mit nem authentisch verrückten Mädel.

Grüße

Malte
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Spider1hb,Muschkin,Brustmolch,memphis,R.-heimer,Ulver,Zigeunerbaron,soundstor,wolle
Daumen hoch 
I agree with the good comments on Jenny. I was with her on Sun 25 June. Initially agreed on 100430 then extended to 150 Euro für 60 Minuten (full hour). Nice and attractive girl in her late 20's from the Canary Islands. About 170, Dnat cup, not slim (nor fat).
Good service and talk.
She will stay another couple of weeks and then decide whether to stay longer at the club or not.
I hope she will ...
Es bedanken sich: Ulver,
Does she have any piercings?
Ein Freund hatte mich im Mai zu einem Besuch ins Sharks eingeladen.
Böser Freund??

War sehr beeindruckt vom Lineup?

Wollte eine Cola an der Bar trinken.
Dort bin ich Jenny begegnet.
Sah natürlich und ganz anders als die restlichen Damen aus.
Hat mich angelächelt und wir haben kurz geredet.
Habe dann weitergesucht. Bin dann wieder zu ihr weil sie so eine tolle Ausstrahlung hatte.

War ihr erster Tag dort.

Sind hoch aufs Zimmer.
Hat mir alle Wünsche erfüllt. Tolle ZK.
Verschiedenste Stellungen.
Hat keine Berührungsängste. Schön tiefer BJ.
Eine ganz liebe und wilde?
Kann sich top mit ihr unterhalten.

Werde sie wieder buchen.
Hoffentlich bald.
Es bedanken sich: soundstor,Muschkin
Preis und Dauer der Buchung? Danke.
Es bedanken sich: soundstor
Habe 150€ für 60min bezahlt.
Sie ist jeden Cent wert?
Es bedanken sich: memphis
(07.08.2023, 21:43)Stuart schrieb: Preis und Dauer der Buchung? Danke.

150 for 1 hr