Isabella (Ro)
Romanian, 1m75, around 23, 24 years old, long blonde hair, very slim, even skinny, nice little A cup, some small tattoos here and there, piercings on the nipples, the navel and the big lips. Some skin discoloration on her back, probably post-sunburn.

She arrived Monday, directly from the Acapulco Gold. She sits on the couch at the right of the pole dance, the one with her back to the bar.

In the main room a nice discussion, a little bit short, she is clearly not in the GFE business, but all the signs were good. In the bedroom, light FK, a good blowjob, sex in all the usual positions where she is really active. She is smiling, friendly, and listen to your wishes. Everything good without being extraordinary. Recommended.

100€ for 30 minutes.

I hope for her that she will learn quickly how to straight herself when walking with the plateforme shoes that the club force the girls to wear. With her frame and height, if she don't do it, I can see massive back pain in the near future.
Es bedanken sich: Spitz81,ffmjuergen,pavane,Dude,FKKguest,Bingbong,fabi,neveroddoreven,memphis,Spider1hb,lowe,Hörbi,Sveto,Baron von Geil
Ich war auch mit ihr auf Zimmer gestern. Aber Brustwarzen darf nicht geleckt und geküsst werden, und man darf ihre muschi auch nicht lecken. Alles andere ist in Ordnung. Aber 2ce für 30min für so eingeschränkte Services boaaah, dann gibt's da sehr viele bessere Girls zu nehmen.....
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Zigeunerbaron,Investor,memphis,Spider1hb,Stuart,neveroddoreven,Spitz81,mu-tini,mar347,,lowe,Hörbi,Jack Sparrow,Gere6,HMueller,Wavez
Bilder zu Isabella gibts hier

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...pid1129217
Es bedanken sich: Marc1969,BöserHai,Hörbi,jason73,memphis,Bingbong,Stuart
[Bild: ME16W8GF_t.jpeg][Bild: ME16W8GH_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GJ_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GK_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GM_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GO_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GQ_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GS_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GU_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GW_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GY_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME16W8GZ_t.jpeg]
Es bedanken sich: memphis,pavane,MilknCoke,fox,Brustmolch,sarut,Gere6,aikega3,hyperion2007,morten,Hörbi,Zigeunerbaron,Spitz81,clubficker,mar347,FKKguest,Arturas84,andichi,jason73,Marc1969,Bingbong,DownToBuck,Leon1964,Bigboo,Investor
Im Vergleich zu den Fotos hat sie aktuell einige Kilos weniger, ist knochiger, kleinere Titten, z.T. ungeschminkt. Trotzdem noch hübsch und sympathisch im Gespräch.
Es bedanken sich: Hörbi,HMueller,MaTT,Bingbong,LustHeiko,Brustmolch,Sveto,BigBoobLover
Ich hatte Isabella gester für 30 Min / 100€ im Zimmer.

Mein Feedback ist 1:1 Deckungsgleich mit dem von Hyprion.

Sie sieht schon klasse aus, mit den blonden Haare, ihrer Größe und dem Skinny Body.
Es bedanken sich: hyperion2007,ffmjuergen,lust6,fox,Spitz81,mar347
Ich hatte mit Ihr jetzt 2x das Vergnügen. ZK hatte ich nicht probiert.
Es ist interessant, dass Sie es macht.
Ansonsten ist Sie sehr zugänglich und lässt viel zu. Beim Ficken könnte
Sie mehr aktiver sein. Aber es macht riesigen Spaß, Sie von hinten zu nehmen
und sich an Ihren Beckenknochen festzuhalten. Damit kann man Ihr Becken sehr gut
und fest an sich ran drücken. Es ist schön anzusehen, wie Er dadurch tief in Sie eindringt.
Alles in allem ein gelungener Fick!!!
Du kannst zwar nicht mehr die Erste sein, aber gerne die Nächste. Jump Fuckin  
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,streuner-strolch,sarut,Sveto,mar347
Preis? Dauer?
45m/3CE
Es bedanken sich: memphis
(10.09.2023, 01:17)Terryhox schrieb:  Brustwarzen darf nicht geleckt und geküsst werden, und man darf ihre muschi auch nicht lecken. 

Kann ich so nicht bestätigen - habe am 06.10. ihre Muschi ausgiebig geschleckt und auch an den Nippeln gelutscht. Vielleicht hatte sie bei Dir ja ihre Tage?
Bisher war mir das auch nur so bekannt
Hatte sie kurz geweckt aber sie meinte selbst sie mag es überhaupt nicht
Und nippel gar nicjt
Es bedanken sich: fox
(20.10.2023, 19:19)Sveto schrieb:
(10.09.2023, 01:17)Terryhox schrieb:  Brustwarzen darf nicht geleckt und geküsst werden, und man darf ihre muschi auch nicht lecken. 

Kann ich so nicht bestätigen - habe am 06.10. ihre Muschi ausgiebig geschleckt und auch an den Nippeln gelutscht. Vielleicht hatte sie bei Dir ja ihre Tage?

Nein sie macht das nicht, war gestern und vor 2 Wochen auch bei ihr
Natürlich lässt sie sich ausgiebig lecken.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Sveto
(21.10.2023, 16:12)Stuart schrieb: Natürlich lässt sie sich ausgiebig lecken.

Dann hattest du sie gebucht und gar nicht berichtet?
Hatte sie vor ein paar Wochen auch mal für glaube ich ne Stunde für 150 gebucht
Kurzes lecken was sie aber nur kurz unwillig über sich ergehen liess um mir später zu sagen lecken mag sie generell nicht
Ebenso wie an den brustwarzen lecken

Hingegen sie mir gerne einen blies an meinen warzennspielte und mich mit einem handjob zu Ende brachte

Optik mag ich sehr, eigentlich auch sehr nett
Aber das mit dem.lecken hätte sie beim anbahnungsgespräch auch sagen können da ich speziell darauf hinwies dass ich das möchte da ich nicht ficke

Kam zu keiner Wiederholung bisher
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb
(21.10.2023, 20:11)ffmjuergen schrieb:
(21.10.2023, 16:12)Stuart schrieb: Natürlich lässt sie sich ausgiebig lecken.

Dann hattest du sie gebucht und gar nicht berichtet?

Kann schon mal vorkommen.  Pst
Es bedanken sich: ffmjuergen
Also, ich durfte Sie ausgiebig lecken und an Ihren kleinen Schamlippen saugen. Glück gehabt?
Heute das 2. Mal mit Isabella. Irgendwie hat es gepasst heute.

Mit der Skinny Maus im Spiegelzimmer hat extrem viel Spaß gemacht.

Im Zimmer war alles dabei und sogar DT bei dem sie ihren Kopf runterdrücken ließ.

Hab dann von selbst noch ein Extra dazu genommen und war komplett zufrieden. Das war nochmal eine klare Steigerung gegenüber des ersten Zimmer.

60min, 250€ inkl. 1 Extra
Es bedanken sich: sarut,memphis,Spitz81
Also DT schafft sie bei mir nicht mal annähernd.
Last week, I enjoyed two individual one hour Zimmer visits with Isabella, this leggy, ultra thin young (22 y.o.) bleached blonde girl. Certainly, a nice option for "skinny girl" fans, but if you like more meat on the bones, maybe she isn't your cup of tea. Personally, I fancy a wide range of girls with body types across the entire spectrum, and sometimes I am in a "skinny girl mood", which I was on at least two occassions last week. Isabella, whose "home base" is the front couchs just under the stairs leading to the upstairs room corridors (i.e. first couches to the left of the bar as you enter the club), is not anchored to this spot, but also tends to move around all areas of the club, either individually or in a pair with one of her many friends. She often visits the upstairs whirlpool deck and works the couches up there. She has a very friendly personality and nice easy way about her during the first contact with her, and her acquisition technique is smooth, natural and absolutely no pressure from her. If you are responsive to her, she will spend time with you on the couch talking and light touching. This is a breath of fresh air compared to the many, many girls who will ask your name/origin and then offer a ZG all within 20 seconds!

After talking with Isabella for about 20 minutes on the couch upstairs by the whirlpools (with some mutual stroking/caressing) I introduced the subject of a nice relaxed ZG together. At first she quoted me 100/30, 200/60. However, with good chemistry between us and some well-deployed binkmanship from me, I was able to chip away at her not too insistent resolve and she accepted my counter offer of 150/60 with a smile, a smile that promised a good erotic 1 hour ZG. Inside the room, she was totally relaxed and showed a fine attitude towards pleasing me, asking me what I liked exactly, and, as is often the case with young girls of this type, was fully dedicated to following my suggestions in offering me all my favourite positions, etc. For me, at least, whe was not a girl that showed any strict boundaries or restrictions. She was very attentive to me below the waist, with a great long blowjob that I view as one of her strongest skills. I agree with Stuart that characterising her blow as DT is not exactly accurate, however, I am not a super-stud like him so I would just say for me it was very pleasingly deep, slow and unrushed. Lots of variation and she can be guided well following your own preferences. Same with the final act too: she was fully cooperative with what I wanted, no issues with limiting penetration or hand blocks, etc.

There was no real ZK during our first 1-hour ZG: perhaps she held back a bit because I had manouvered her into a lower 1-hour price? I am not sure. But this improved during ZG Numero Due (2): there was deep ZK, that is when her mouth was not occupied elsewhere Smile

Summary: I remain very happy with my two 1-hour experiences with Isabella, each 150/60. We were able to achieve positive chemistry on the couch. Im Zimmer: She offered me a very good level of closeness and illusion. I would for sure see her again.
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Stuart,Genesis_,Spitz81,sarut,Spider1hb,mechelen,1FKKFan,HMueller,tailwip,pavane,Muschkin,london78,jason73,Sveto,LustHeiko