Sophia - Macedonia: Relatively New to Sharks
Last night, Friday 27 October, I met and spoke to a very attractive tallish girl who introduced herself as “Sophia from Macedonia”. She sat at the left side of the bar exactly opposite the so-called “Deutsche Ecke”. Very pretty face, long legs, impressive ass, slightly dark blonde hair extending below shoulders. No glasses. Her English was not great, but good enough for some small talk and to discuss service options inside the room and prices. However she could not really understand more abstract or cerebral subjects. While her physical attributes were very appealing, and certainly made me think of risking a test Zimmer with such a good looking new girl, two things put me off: She was much too quick to push for a ZG and her price of 200/60 was (imo) too high, esp as there was such a good LU with so many other girls who would give top service in mostly all categories for 150/60. I tried to tell Sophia this and tried to get her to come down in price to 150/60, but she wouldn’t budge and stayed firmly at her original 200/60. I decided it was too much for a risky A-sample with an unknown girl and there were too many 150/60 girls with little to no business, so I reluctantly moved on from Sophia and instead did two hours with other girls for 150/60. 

I hope somebody else more brave (meaning: more rich than me!) will test the very attractive Sophia and report on her service. My initial impression was she would possibly be a good 100/30 “Opik-Fuck” but I was in the mood for a longer, slower more drawn out hour Zimmer, so I let Sophia pass this time.
Es bedanken sich: neveroddoreven,HMueller,wolle,Pizza King,Muschkin
I think it's the same girl
https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthrea...tid=211526