Melody (Ro)
Melody, Romanian, 25 years old, around 1m65, long blonde hair, very slim, well-tanned, a big tattoo all over her right leg, a piercing on her navel.

Arrived two weeks ago, she worked before in Flamingo Island near Karlsruhe and before that in Harmony near Hamburg. Sits on the armchair at the entry.

Nice chat in the main room, she speaks well in English. In the bedroom, only light kisses (she ask an extra for FK), blowjob quite basic, nice sex but nothing extraordinary. She's smiling and wish to please you, but tecnically too limited for a repeat.

I've started a little test with some girls. In the main room I ask if she does kisses, but without precising FK. And I see how many use that loophole to try to sell the FK in the bedroom. Melody didn't pass that test. For me it's of no importance, I don't really care for the FK, but I find it funny.
Es bedanken sich: Arturas84,Spider1hb,Genesis_,Spitz81,Art_Vandalay,MrOneTwo77,Sveto,smadness,Dude,Pxmat,lust6,nymphboy
I think the more comfortable she gets with you, the better the service gets.  Like you said, she is always smiling and very nice.  The first time I went with her it was rather limited, very light kisses, ok blowjob and decent sex but she wanted everything slow.  I didn’t think I’d repeat with her, but a few weeks later I couldn’t decide who to go with and she approached me asking if I wanted GFE.  This time there was good ZK, a deeper and faster BJ and some good sex.  This time no restriction on how hard or fast.  The BJ was so much better that I decided to finish in her mouth.  No rush to leave when we finished.  Overall a much better experience the second time.  It may be worth trying her again.
Melody tummelt sich auf den Sitzgruppen vor den Wertfächern auf. Sie ist schon sehr skinny und hat einen tollen Body. Sie hat eine sehr nette Art und hat auch keinen Zeitdruck. Wir sind dann hoch aufs Zimmer für 30 Minuten für 100 €. Richtige ZK gab es nicht aber ansonsten eine nette und ruhige GFS Nummer, die man durchaus wiederholen kann.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Muschkin,memphis,sarut,mar347
War heute auch mit Meldody 100 Euro für 30 Minuten. Kann mich dem Vorposter nur anschließen nette GFS Nummer , sehr guterBlowjob.
Es bedanken sich: streuner-strolch,Spitz81,Muschkin,mar347
Gestern mal ausprobiert.... Nette und anständige Unterhaltung, sanfter und gefühlvoller BJ, tiefe ZK , kein Zeitdruck, 100 Euro 30min...
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,Seichner86,Spider1hb
Vor kurzem auch mal abgegriffen.
100/30 GFE
ZK und richtig blaswütig die gute.

Hab sie im doggy nehmen können bis sie abgeklatscht hat.