Roberta (Ro)
Roberta, Romanian, 22 years old, 1m70+, slim and athletic, long blonde hair, grey eyes, well-tanned, very pretty A+/B- cup, no tattoos, one piercing on the navel.

In the club for two weeks, she worked before for a very short time in the Paradise of Saarbrücken. Sits on the couch under the stairs to the mezzanine (E2). In the main room a short, but nice discussion, she's not in the GFE business.

In the bedroom, okay blowjob, that she keeps going as long as you wish, with nice eye contact. Sex in all the usual positions, okay but without any sparks. No kissing, I didn't ask. All in all, slightly above average room, merit a second visit to see if she elevates her game at the prospect of a new regular.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: nieimleben123456,HMueller,Seichner86,Spider1hb,Genesis_,Stuart,Spitz81,Sam888,Dude,Bronco,aikega3,parseeker,hans69,Art_Vandalay
Thanks for the report. A good summarisation of the reasons why my visits in Sharks are getting fewer and fewer.
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,Pizza King,smadness
Ohne Schuhe 162cm. 45 kg. Sehr gute Model proportional
(29.04.2024, 23:23)lhx2663288 schrieb:  Sehr gute Model proportional

Roberta , RO Anfang 20 J., super Figur , KF 34, Knackarsch, bildhübsches Gesicht , Lange blonde Haare , Traumgirl

(27.04.2024, 17:34)nieimleben123456 schrieb:  the reasons why my visits in Sharks are getting fewer and fewer.

sehe ich komplett anders , wo gibt es so ein Lineup
Ich war mit Ihr letzte Woche , leider nur 2 Wochen ( bis Sonntag 28.04 ) da, und hoffe sie kommt bald  wieder, das hatte sie angedeutet.
Englisch rudimentär, Vorher FKK Paradise und war wohl auch in der Schweiz,
Action , super lustig im Zimmer, viel Nähe , hält immer Blickkontakt , es gibt leichte ZK, ficken ein Genuss. ich finde da absolut nichts zu meckern
100€ für 30min 
Supersweet
Wiederholung 1000 %

st-st
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Seichner86,neveroddoreven,Brustmolch,Gere6,Hörbi,hyperion2007,Bronco,Savage,mar347
I saw Roberta 3 times over the last 2 weeks. You will get GFE and ZK if you opt for the 200e for 60 minute option. Beautiful 22 year old with a model like body.

Yes, she left for Orthodox Easter April 28.
Es bedanken sich: hyperion2007,streuner-strolch,Hörbi