Einzig-Nicht-Artig Geheimnisvolle Begegnung Volume2
Hi All

so here is my first report... Yeah, it's in English but believe me, you'll understand this better than you would if i wrote in German !! :p

www.einzig-nicht-artig.de

Last Wednesday, called at 15:00 and made an appointment for 17:30 with Julia. We spoke English but I believe her German is pretty good too.

The appartment is modern and nicely decorated and I believe the boss lives there. Was greeted by Angela who is very cute, small, blonde and athletic ! She showed me into the massage room, brought me a drink and told me that Julia would be in shortly.

A minute later came Julia, she is Rumanian, quite tall 177cm, dark hair beautiful shape with a large C-cup. She explained that I would be blindfolded and that I shoud remain passive for the first 10 mins or so and asked me if that was ok. Sounded good to me!!

Off into the bathroom for a quick shower, the bathroom is very clean and tidy!

Back in to the room where Julia was waiting( still dressed). She blindfolded me, helped me lie down, put a blanket ( at least i think it was a blanket) over me and said she'd be right back and kissed me on the cheek.

About a minute or so later the i heard the door open and clothes being removed, then the blanket was very slowly pulled off me. Nice feeling! Then I was fanned from head to foot, I presume it was some sort of hand fan, Then came what felt like feathers tickling me all over with special attention paid to my inner thighs, very intense !! I was then covered with some sort of silk sheet and first hands and then, breasts and the rest of Julias body massaged me through the silk . Interesting feeling and I found it enjoyingly erotic.

The silk sheet was then slowly removed and Julia asked if had felt anything surprising? I had, but that would ruin the surprise for you all! She then asked if I would like to remove the blindfold or keep it on ! I chose to keep it on !

What then followed was a very intensive and highly erotic massage. She really knows her stuff and teases just enough to make it almost unbearable before really concentrating on the part(s) that matter.

After turning over I also got to massage her majestic tits before again succumbing to her teasing. She really knows how to bring one to the brink before moving on to another part of ones body and generally making it a longer lasting experience.

After about 40 minutes I couldn't take anymore and with verbal encouragement from Julia, shot my load.

The blindfold was removed and what can I say... The surpise was gorgeous !!

All in all a wonderful experience that I can heartly recommend! 120€ for around 1 hour Believe me it's a bargain!!

I really don't want to tell you anymore about the surprise, it would spoil it, so don't ask !

bootsy
@bootsy
Hi & welcome,
nice and interesting report,
have a goot time & enjoy you're stay.
btw : where are you from ?
Lustwandel
Für jedes Problem gibt es eine Lösung, die einfach, klar und falsch ist.
(Henry Louis Mencken)
Lustwandel schrieb:@bootsy
Hi & welcome,
nice and interesting report,
have a goot time & enjoy you're stay.
btw : where are you from ?
Lustwandel

Land of the purple heather, land of the shitey weather. Scotland.
nachdem ich den bericht gelesen hatte war ich gestern auch bei julia.

die räumlichkeiten von einzig-nicht-artig sind sicherlich das beste was es momentan in der gegend gibt:-). ganz klar 5 sterne.

bei julia habe ich mich sofort aufgehoben und gut gefühlt. ich hatte mich ebenfalls für die geheimnisvolle begegnung entschieden. und was soll ich sagen es war geil. was hat sie nicht alles mit ihrem ganzen körper mit meinem besten stück angestellt:-))). und dabei hat sie mich noch heiss gemacht - ganz nach meinen wünschen
von mir ganz klar den daumen hoch