Polish Girl , last week Wednesday
Frage 
Hello all,

I am trying to find the name for the young lady from Poland that I had the pleasure of meeting at the Oase last Wednesday.

Shorter blond hair, light skin, pronouced front teeth, puffies and a very tight body - she exercise alot and eat very healthy.
She told me she was 23 and from Krakov and had been at the Oase for about a year. Based on her tight body, I almost didn't belive that she had a baby. But she showed me a pictures of the baby and her dog.

I like to know her name for reference when/if I get back to Germany and the Oase in the future.

Thanks Andy
Hello Andy,

I'am pretty sure that you talk about Lila from Poland (Isabella, might be her second nick). Since a few weeks she has improved her appearance and hairstyle - the result is mouthwatering.

She's a lovely girl with a good personality and works approx. since 3 years in the OASE, with some breaks.

Cheers, Blow Winke
... die CDL kriegt Ihren Orgasmus bei der Geldübergabe.
Yesterday the sweet "Isa" was also returned. She prefers to be called "Isa" and she always laughed :-))))

Soso, vom Kollegen hans kommt also auch noch ein Bericht.

Stuart, schon gespannt Wink
You really misunderstood something - she showed you her baby brother, not her own kid. With this firm body and her working at Oase for over 1 year - how could she possibly had delivered a baby during that time?
Cool I'm never gonna be your Mr. Right but I'ma be your Mr. Right now, right now, right now! (Pitbull feat. Akon - 2012)
(02.05.2012, 23:11)Coolover schrieb: You really misunderstood something - she showed you her baby brother, not her own kid. With this firm body and her working at Oase for over 1 year - how could she possibly had delivered a baby during that time?

So if you know her that deeply - why not report on your experience at Oase?

Stuart, danke
(03.05.2012, 09:19)Stuart schrieb:
(02.05.2012, 23:11)Coolover schrieb: You really misunderstood something - she showed you her baby brother, not her own kid. With this firm body and her working at Oase for over 1 year - how could she possibly had delivered a baby during that time?

So if you know her that deeply - why not report on your experience at Oase?

Stuart, danke

Möchte mich zu ihr aus persönlichen Gründen nicht weiter äußern und bitte um Euer kollegiales Verständnis! Danke!
Cool I'm never gonna be your Mr. Right but I'ma be your Mr. Right now, right now, right now! (Pitbull feat. Akon - 2012)