LSH

Normale Version: Info zum Line-Up - FKK Sharks
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
(17.07.2022, 07:50)tuber191919 schrieb: [ -> ]Lu@Baron von Geil 
... Mira ..
do you mean Mara ?

Sorry for typo-error, I meant Mina, not Mira or Mara… Mina: a petite slim dark haired girl with very white skin. She tried several times to persuade me to Zimmer but my radar went blinking red with “under-performance” lights, so she never got me to leave the coach with her. She told me she's just been in Sharks a few days and that previously she was at Magnum... I saw both on Friday and Saturday nights she was walking around the bar a lot looking for customers and did not find any takers... I never saw her do many , if any rooms. By my estimation there are far better choices, especially in that body type, and for these prices. At one point I asked her prices, and she was initially evasive not wanting to give a direct answer…I had lost interest in her anyway….
Ist die ex-Luderland "Angela" nach wie vor unter dem neuen Namen "Evelyn" im Sharks anzutreffen?
Moin Männer,

hat jemand nach Corona Marylin im Sharks gesehen, oder sonst irgendwo?
Gibt es mögliche Alternativen zur Zeit im Sharks?

Gruß,
Anophis
Marlyn war meines Wissens seit Coronabeginn nicht mehr im sharks. Ob evtl. woanders keine Ahnung. Glaube eher sie hat aufgehört. Hatte sie zumindest vor.
(17.07.2022, 09:27)Jack Sparrow schrieb: [ -> ]@all

Hab das 1.80cm Model Cataleya schon länger nimmer gesehen  Verwirrt
Hat die den Club gewechselt ??

FKK Sharks Darmstadt
There have been questions about whether Katalea and Melissa are to be found in the current LU at Sharks: both were seen last night (Friday)…. Here are some other names I remember seeing at various points yesterday evening:

aisha
Alea (Gr)
ann
Ezra
Isabella (fish tank) with new friend
Kendra with Liv (now seated Melissa couch with a few new girls amongst them)
Karen 
Katalea buy hi

Raluka (at front of bar)

Malvina
Maya
melanie
Nico
Nicole (new girl for Sharks claims to have worked clubs in Spain)

Sammi
Sylvana
Teresa
Viorica

And many more both regulars whose names I can't remember plus a host of new girls I haven't seen before.
LU Samstag 23.06:

Alea
Alina + “sister” Sabrina
Angelika
Abby
Ariella

Betty
Christina
Deborah
Ezra

Isabella ( fish tank)
Jessica and crew
Karen
Kendra + Liv package
Katalina
Lara
LisaBet (?): dark skin frizzy hair

Malvina

Melissa

Mina
Nicole

Rania
Ranjia (dark hair)

Sammi + dark haired companion
Sylvana
Viorica
Heute vor Ort gewesen

Kenne namentlich nicht soviele

Alya, meinte so wird sie geschrieben nicht Alea
Amanda
Melissa
Deborah
Sylvana mit Showeinlage siehe Bericht zu Melissa
Melina
Lara, nur beim Essen kurz gesehen
Brenda
Kendra Liv
Mina

Waren aber doch einige Vor Ort
Da ich länger da war viele mir völlig unbekannte
Weds 27.07

Aleia (Gr)
Aisha
Alina + Sister
Alina dark hair ( fishtank)
Amanda
Brenda
Christina (dark haired ex-Rom)

Deborah

Ezra
Inca
Isabelle fish tank
Lara
Madelina
Magdalena
Mara
Maya
Melissa
Mina
Melanie
Natalie
Niko

Karen
Katalea
Katharine
Rania
Rania
Roxy
Ruby
Sammi (w/out brunette friend tonight)
Viorca + other 3-4 girls who usually occupy front couches

Many other girls whose names I am not sure, like tall Brunette with glasses at Deutsche Ecke or the fairly attractive blonde girl who sits at/next to Ruby’s seat at front of bar. Also the tattooed girls, one dark haired often in pony tail, the other bleached blonde, who always sit near the back couches where Inca sits… they’’ve been there for years…

Altogether 60-70+ girls easily there during afternoon/night…. The names above represent a mere example.
@Baron von Geil , you typed Mara in the line up for Weds 27.7 , is it a typo ? Or Mara back ? Thanks
(28.07.2022, 01:00)Baron von Geil schrieb: [ -> ]Weds 27.07

Aleia (Gr)
Aisha
Alina + Sister
Alina dark hair ( fishtank)
Amanda
Brenda
Christina (dark haired ex-Rom)

Deborah

Ezra
Inca
Isabelle fish tank
Lara
Madelina
Magdalena
Mara
Maya
Melissa
Mina
Melanie
Natalie
Niko

Karen
Katalea
Katharine
Rania
Rania
Roxy
Ruby
Sammi (w/out brunette friend tonight)
Viorca + other 3-4 girls who usually occupy front couches

Many other girls whose names I am not sure, like tall Brunette with glasses at Deutsche Ecke or the fairly attractive blonde girl who sits at/next to Ruby’s seat at front of bar. Also the tattooed girls, one dark haired often in pony tail, the other bleached blonde, who always sit near the back couches where Inca sits… they’’ve been there for years…

Altogether  60-70+ girls easily there during afternoon/night…. The names above represent a mere exampl

Bist Du Dir sicher, dass Inca da war? Rumänin, rötliche Haare, 47/48 Kilo, nicht groß, da sie keine Plateauschuhe trägt wirk sie kleiner im Vergleich zu andern Mädels. Sie wäre für mich ein Grund mal wieder ins Sharks zu gen. Ich glaube aber sie ist ganz woanders
Bist Du Dir sicher, dass Inca da war? Rumänin, rötliche Haare, 47/48 Kilo, nicht groß, da sie keine Plateauschuhe trägt wirk sie kleiner im Vergleich zu andern Mädels. Sie wäre für mich ein Grund mal wieder ins Sharks zu gen. Ich glaube aber sie ist ganz woanders

Also ich war vor gut einer Woche im Sharks und da hab ich sie gesehen... Ob sie noch da ist weiß ich aber nicht
Inka ist wieder in einem anderen Land !
Ica war gestern da.
(28.07.2022, 09:45)hermescali schrieb: [ -> ]Bist Du Dir sicher, dass Inca da war? Rumänin, rötliche Haare, 47/48 Kilo, nicht groß, da sie keine Plateauschuhe trägt wirk sie kleiner im Vergleich zu andern Mädels. Sie wäre für mich ein Grund mal wieder ins Sharks zu gen. Ich glaube aber sie ist ganz woanders

Inca was there two weeks ago and should be there again in august but not for long from what I heard.
The girl I referred to as “Inca” is a fairly long-time girl at Sharks, has very abundant long dark blond hair and noticeable long finger nails. As I indicated in post above she sits in her customary couch at the back behind the rear gaming table and directly underneath the stairs leading up to whirlpool deck. Perhaps I was remiss in putting an “n” in her name and it is just “Ica”…. I trust this clears up any misunderstanding and that I will be forgiven for this transgression…
I don’t think Mina, Melissa, Inka or Viorica were working yesterday.
(28.07.2022, 14:03)Stuart schrieb: [ -> ]I don't think Mina, Melissa, Inka or Viorica were working yesterday.
Yes they all were working in Sharks yesterday Weds 07/27/22. I saw them with my own two eyes....and I don't take LSD ?! Viorica, for example, was dressed in black, as she often is these days and when not in there room was hanging out by her traditional places (front couches, gaming machines)… in fact yesterday evening about  18.30-19.00ish Viorica was playing a game by herself at front gaming table (I was sitting on an empty chair at same table… Inka or Ika was also there sitting on her couch place  where I described above…a few meters to her right was Deborah and with her was a girl in strapped outfit with ponytail who looked a lot like the girl Ksenia (spelling) but a kilo or two heavier than previously. As for Melissa: she’s hard to miss with her characteristic red hair, even if the colour is starting to fade now, but was sitting in her age - old favourite couch place opposite the TV behind pole dance stage. I saw Brenda leave the club fairly early at 20.30, she was dressed in blue jeans shorts as she left the club. 

All the girls I mentioned in the list above were working at Sharks last night….I don’t just make shit up,  and write imaginary LU lists, you know? I try my best to provide accurate information based on actual observations on the day in question. Thanks to everyone for the support.
What time did you spot them?
I was at Sharks yesterday, Weds 27.07 between 18.15 - 22.45, approximately

When I entered the parking was full and I did not see your red Ferrari there….oder?
Ika und Inca sind 2 verschiedene Mädchen. Ika ist eine große Blondine mit Brille. An der gleichen Stelle, wo Senna und Deborah sind. Inca ist ein kleines dünnes Mädchen mit langen hellbraunen Haaren. Sie ist im Moment nicht hier, wird aber bald zurück sein, um den 15. August herum, und plant, 2 Wochen zu bleiben. Inca ist kein Bewohner des Clubs mehr.